The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we’re faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact–in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
Sales Solution Consultant Senior – SaaS Treasury
About the team
FIS has an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Business Solutions Group Consultant/Solution Architect position to focus on the SaaS Treasury market across Europe but with a major focus on the DACH market. The role offers the opportunity to work with the world’s most interesting & diverse corporations with scale and complexity to understand their treasury related needs, to design comprehensive solutions and to conduct compelling demonstration workshops to drive market growth and business revenue. The position is part of the Business Solutions Group team covering the European treasury market.
What you will be doing
- You will work in the European Business Solution Group team alongside Sales Managers, Managed Services experts, technical specialists, product management and the professional services delivery team focusing on FIS’s flagship Treasury SaaS product.
- You will consolidate your industry & technical credibility with the SaaS product sophistication as a true treasury management subject matter expert to deliver compelling solution demonstration & presentations driving customer and business growth.
About the Candidate
The successful candidate will need to be ambitious, hard-working and self-motivated, fluent in English & German with other languages very much a bonus, looking to assume more responsibility as you gain experience in the role. Location will be based in the DACH region. This role will be reporting directly to the senior manager business solutions group.
Role and Responsibility
- You will define a technology solution for the client’s corporate treasury requirement
- You will provide the relevant expert knowledge across solutions, industry, market directions
- You will complete the business sections of Requests for Information/Proposal
- Prepare workshops for detailed demonstration of the SaaS treasury solution
- Understand the functionality and market fit of other FIS solutions to be able to provide the best solution to our customers
- Conduct demonstrations of the FIS treasury SaaS solution to prospects and existing customers.
What you bring
- Experience in Corporate Treasury domain knowledge and/or experience working with treasury/financial software or in a PreSales capacity.
- You have the analytical ability to uncover the unique needs of a corporate treasury and translate that into a technology solution bringing value to the customer.
- You must be a self-starter who can research information without assistance but also have an understanding of treasury best practice.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of education and personal development possibilities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services/treasury & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.