Treasury Controller (m/f/d)
PPRO Holding GmbH, Standort: München
PRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for a Treasury Controller to join our Munich Office in the Group Treasury. The purpose of Group Treasury is to manage the company’s liquidity, solvency and financial market risks. This includes Cash Management (whereby the Company’s daily global cash position is managed), Corporate Finance (whereby the Company’s funding activities and cash flow forecasts are managed), Munich Office (whereby the Company's currency exposure and all internal and external Treasury reporting are managed) and Financial Risk Management (whereby the Company’s foreign exchange, interest rate risks are managed).
At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful Treasury Controller will also be one who thrives in this work environment. If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
Treasury Controller (m/f/d)
What will you be doing:
- Support processes, tasks and projects related to the different areas of Corporate Treasury
- Drive the implementation of Treasury digitization initiatives
- Lead medium-sized projects and/or actively participate in projects; implement findings and ensure sustainability of achievements
- Design, develop and implement state of the art analytic tools/ KPI’S
- Develop new processes, standards, or operational plans and deliver results with direct impact on the department and overall targets
- Identify significant improvement potential through variance analysis, derive solutions and facilitate related decisions
- Manage and execute standardized reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Ensure smooth operation of the day to day business by taking ownership for related actions
- Provide comprehensive expertise for assigned functional areas/systems and processes towards team and business partners
- Enable fact-based decisions by creating transparency on forecasts
- Execute reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Ensure adherence to our Global Treasury Policy.
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in related field
- Sound knowledge and experience in well known Treasury Management Systems
- CFA level 1 credential or equivalent skills
- University degree in Business Administration/Finance/Controlling or equivalent background
- Strong analytical skills, managing large data quantities from multiple sources
- Ability to operate cross-functionally and understanding of external business drivers
- Hands-on mentality
- Capable of managing multiple and varied tasks with attention to detail
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
Why you should join:
- Gain experience and expand your knowledge in a market-leading fintech that is growing strongly
- Opportunity to leave your mark in shaping the Treasury ecosystem
- An excellent working atmosphere with international company culture in a highly motivated and successful team
- Work in a dynamic, constantly changing and challenging work environment with a “hands-on” mentality
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, and every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 350 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You must be eligible to live and work in the country of employment.
Please refer to the VDT e.V. in your application.