BAUER MEDIA GROUP, Standort: Hamburg
Bauer Media Group is a multi-business family owned company. We connect with millions of people around the world. This we do through print and online publications, analogue and digital radio, online comparison platforms and online services for sales and marketing. Our mission is to inform, entertain and inspire our customers to enrich their world, making each day a little better and supporting them as they organize their lives and discover more. We are continuously developing our portfolio in our quest for value creation and we are competing in challenging, highly dynamic environments. Therefore, we are looking to hire the best talent.
Group Treasury at the Bauer Media Group focusses on financing the operational value chain, ensuring current and future liquidity and is responsible for the Risk Management of the company. The guidance and advice provided by Group Treasury enables the individual Business Areas as well as the Business Units to identify their potential and manage their processes accordingly. The vacant position offers a unique opportunity to shape the development of our treasury function within the organization and allows the individual to grow professionally.
This position reports into the Head of Group Treasury.
Reference number: 2021-BFKH/04
- Maintain and manage cash flow forecasting and working capital reporting
- Develop and maintain Liquidity Reporting for the Bauer Media Group
- Supporting the implementation of new modules on the existing Treasury Management System
- Maintain and design the future of the Treasury Management System
- Implementation and monitoring of the global treasury guideline
- Enhance and design the process and control framework relating to cash management and reporting
- Support analysis of FX exposures
- Working on Ad-hoc-Treasury projects
- Successfully completed business studies, ideally with a focus on Finance/Treasury/ Controlling
- 3-5 years professional experience in a comparable position
- Experience in using Treasury Management Systems (TMS)
- Excellent level of Excel knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of German and business fluent English (verbally and written)
- Pronounced analytical, conceptual ability and initiative
- Strong communication skills, team-oriented, solution-oriented, entrepreneurial and holistic thinking
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Culture where teamwork and creativity are valued
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- High scope for creativity as well as exciting and challenging tasks
- Further education and training offers in the form of seminars, workshops, conferences, e-learning and much more
- 30 days of vacation
- Company restaurant
- HVV ProfiTicket, personal subscriptions, company events, health days and other discounts on corporate benefits
If you are looking for an independent position and would like to enrich our existing team with fresh impulses, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
Your contact person for this vacancy is Ms. Rumstieg.
Please refer to the VDT e.V. in your application.