Software AG is the software pioneer of a truly connected world. Since 1969, we’ve helped 10,000+ organizations turn data into decisions. Our industry-leading suite of integration and API management, IoT and analytics and business transformation products creates a flow of data between people, departments, systems, and devices. We connect people and technology for a smarter tomorrow.
Our story goes beyond technology. We put people first – employees, customers, and partners. We build strong teams and cultivate relationships that last. We provide incomparable products, solutions, services, and technical excellence for our customers. We are a team of over 5,000 colleagues across 70+ countries who value inclusion, integrity, and innovation. Our size means everyone has an impact and every voice is valued. We are big enough to compete and small enough to care.
Software AG’s Treasury can offer a dynamic working environment with a broad scope of activities. Managing international relationships is equally part of our daily responsibility as well as process optimization and cash management. Our strategic transformation provides room for engagement and opportunities to learn.
Senior Manager*, Treasury
- Experience in structuring and negotiating external bank financing facilities as well as debt capital market instruments
- Finance compliance e.g., covenant monitoring and reporting
- Risk Management e.g., set up and maintain FX policy, ongoing analysis of FX risk, and proposal of hedging strategy
- Cash FC – analyze cash FC, major deviations, bridge to business development locally and on group level, derive financing/asset management proposal
- Preparation of decision papers
- Working capital management
- Dividend controlling
- Process optimization in Treasury and cross functional
- Treasury reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Execute year-end reporting and audit processes (e.g., EMIR)
- Business partnering with subsidiaries and banks
SHARED RESPONSIBILITIES WITHIN THE TEAM
- Cash management:
- Daily disposition of cash pools
- Administration of bank payment solutions
- Update and administration of Treasury Management System Coupa
- Asset management
- Hedging of share-based compensation programs
- Intercompany financing and transfer pricing compliance
- Intercompany transactions/netting
- Guarantee management
- Relationship management with core banks
- Academic degree in business administration
- Several years of professional treasury and financing experience in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills: fluent in English and German (native)
- Knowledge of the following standards tools is key: Microsoft Office, SAP FI and Data Warehouse (BW)
- Deep knowledge of Coupa (TM5), cash management and cash planning modules
- Understanding of controlling processes and planning
- Entrepreneurial spirit and very flexible work attitude
- Self-driven, determined and structured working attitude
- Empathic, reflected and open-minded
- Competent, team-minded, assertive and resilient
- Strong analytical skills and IT affinity
- Solid understanding of functional interrelation between accounting, controlling and Treasury
What’s in it for you?
- Earn competitive total compensation and receive comprehensive country-specific medical and other benefits.
- Enjoy time and location flexibility with our hybrid working model, which allows a remote workshare of up to 60%. Work anywhere in your country or abroad for up to 10 days per year.
- We care about your work-life balance for the optimal compatibility of family and career. We are pleased to offer you the position on a part-time basis if you prefer.
- Set yourself up for success in your new role by upgrading your home office space using your one-time hybrid working payment.
- Meditate using your premium Headspace subscription.
- Prioritize yourself during bi-weekly Meeting-Free Mondays by participating in our instructor-led or self-paced learning opportunities to help you reach your career goals.
- Lean on the Employee Assistance Program for support during some of life’s most common but difficult challenges.
Please only apply online. Your application should include a CV, your certifications and references.
Peaser refer to the VDT e.V. in your application.
Seline Müller, Manager, HR Recruiting, T: +49 (0) 681 210 - 3729
* f/m/d – diversity matters!
At Software AG, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and fairness where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, compensate, develop, promote, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.