Treasury Financial Risk Controller (f/m/d)
Req ID: 359565
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Treasury Financial Risk Controller (f/m/d). Let us grow together as the Risk Control Management Team within Siemens Healthineers Treasury and set benchmarks for risk framework, to avoid unintended financial surprises for the company.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You monitor autonomously and challenge existing risk KPIs along with exposures in FX, IR, Counterparties, etc.
- You run scenarios and back-testing for certain strategies
- You support the setup of the Treasury market data, as well as grow with new developments (e.g. End of IBOR)
- You prepare complex issues (e.g. PnL impacts) precisely and coherently to establish the best basis for decision makers
- You speak up for risk mitigation measures (e.g. financial credit risk or market price risk) and improvements in risk management
- You continuously and independently analyze, monitor, evaluate, and mitigate measures of any financial risk covered within Treasury
- You develop autonomously, design, and implement standard as well as ad-hoc reports by using digital tools
- You provide support in projects and initiatives for specific processes and/or risk topics
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master’s degree in business administration, banking & finance or economics (MA, MBA, MSC) or relevant experience in a related field
- You have several years of Treasury work experience within an international group/bank or consulting company, especially in risk control management or Middle Office (FX, IR, Counterparty, Liquidity)
- You have profound knowledge of Hedge accounting, PnL, liquidity coming from treasury business
- Furthermore, you have sound experience in working with financial models and mathematics and convince with your professional analytical capabilities
- You have experience with treasury systems and market data providers e.g. ION ITS, Refinitiv, Bloomberg
- You possess a Treasury certification; CFA charter holder or GARP Financial Risk Manager is a bonus
Your attributes and skills:
- You show a strong mindset for structuring challenges, you take ownership, and are a team-player
- To communicate easily in an international setting as well as with international stakeholders, business fluent English skills are necessary; in addition, you ideally speak very good German
- You are ready to learn passionately about the interrelationships between hedge accounting, PnL and liquidity effects
- You are curious and ready to be involved in digitalization (Power BI, Qlik Sense, etc.)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Hübener.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.